Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Cleansing Oil
Purify, soften and balance skin’s natural moisture levels with this deep cleansing oil formulated with grapeseed, may chang, ho wood and sunflower oils. A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C are infused into an organic, resveratrol-rich grapeseed base while organic fruit acids visibly brighten skin tone and texture and help to dissolve impurities.
Who Should Use It?
Juice Beauty’s STEM CELLULAR™ Cleansing Oil is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin showing the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
• Balances natural oils while cleansing with organic resveratrol-rich grapeseed, may chang, ho wood and sunflower seed oils.
• Dissolves impurities and visibly brightens tone and texture with organic fruit acids.
• Provides powerful antioxidant action with Vitamins E and C.
• Increases skin’s luminosity with Vitamin C.
• Fights free radical skin damage and visibly firms skin with a proprietary blend of apple, grape & lemon fruit stem cells infused into organic resveratrol-rich grapeseed.
juice beauty proprietary blend of fruit stem cells: apple buds, grape buds & lemon bark. helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polysorbate 80, vitis vinifera (organic grapeseed oil)*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin c), tocopherol (vitamin e), organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, malus domestica (apple buds), vitis vinifera (grape buds) & citrus limonum (lemon bark), litsea cubeba (may chang) and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils.
* = certified organic ingredient
For a softening, purifying cleanse, pump this lightweight cleansing oil on dry hands and massage into dry skin. Wet fingertips and continue to massage in circular motions to form a light emulsion. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry.
For a spa-like cleanse, pump oil directly onto a warm damp washcloth. Gently massage in circular motions, then rinse well with warm water. Finish by covering face with a warm, damp washcloth. Pat dry.
To remove eye makeup, pump a small amount onto a moist cloth and gently wipe makeup away.