Why We Love It: Alima Pure Foundation Brush is made for expertly blended coverage and a polished finish. Silky Taklon bristles blend your best match of foundation for light to medium buildable coverage. Pairs with Satin Matte Foundation, Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex, Balancing Primer Powder, and Satin Finishing Powder. Made with 100% cruelty-free Taklon synthetic bristles. Duo-color fibers for precision application and blending. Sturdy sleek black handles for a comfortable, stabilizing grip.
Read MoreRead Less
1. Dampen bristles with warm water and lather gently with mild soap or shampoo. Angle the bristles downward to avoid getting water inside the handle.
2. Rinse under warm running water until the water runs clear and soap is thoroughly removed.
3. Blot the brush well with a dry cloth and gently reshape.
4. Lay your brush flat, and allow it to air-dry completely before using.
Brushes can be used to apply liquid, pressed, or loose powder cosmetics.
• This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend over $50.
All products are cruelty-free and formulated without ingredients on The Dirty List™️. At Credo, "clean" goes even deeper. Learn more.
Alima Pure cosmetics are crafted from minimal ingredients for maximum impact. Designed for the modern, confident woman, our cosmetics are luxurious, high-performance, and made from only the purest natural ingredients. Alima Pure seeks to redefine makeup as an empowering tool of self-expression through our diverse range of foundation shades and inspiring colors. They believe makeup should enhance your best features without hiding who you are. You should be able to find an amazing foundation match and colors that inspire your self-expression.
Get free shipping on orders $50+
Arrange your return for an exchange or refund within 30 days.