Store Managers, Estheticians, Makeup Artists and Artists (with waxing experience)
Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco
We are looking for people who are passionate about beauty and health and are interested in educating our customers about clean beauty. We are looking for full time, part time and freelance help to join us. Also, we are looking for skilled store managers. Please send your resumes and direct all questions to Kristin Scaturro at Kristin@credobeauty.com
Description: Store Team members would be responsible for educating and presenting our customers with the products we carry. Credo carries over 100 brands and is the most comprehensive and selectively curated destination in the category. Through one-on-one service- consultations, mini facial services, makeup education and application, organic brow and lip waxing, as well as make-overs we work closely with all our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
We would work together as a close knit team in a beautiful boutique store environment. Our stores are in neighborhood locations that attract clientele that are well educated, charismatic and conscientious. We look to create an environment where we all feel passionate about the purpose of our brand.
Marketing Associate – Graphic Design & Creative
The Associate, will work with our e-commerce, marketing and social media teams to create beautiful on-brand visual content across all online and offline platforms, including website content, email marketing, digital ad campaigns, social media campaigns and more.
* Conceptualize, design and produce creative content for our digital channels, including homepages, landing pages, product pages, emails, social media channels and digital ad campaigns. Some occasional print design work may be involved, but the large majority will be digital.
* Maintain a cohesive brand experience: create and manage a digital style guide to ensure brand consistency across on and offline channels.
* Keep things fresh: regularly update design elements across all digital channels to reflect the current brand campaign and themes.
* Optimize the shopping experience: constantly be thinking about ways to improve the shopping experience through enhanced visual communication.
* Provide creative direction on brand and product photography. Create photos, edit them for Credo, and come up with new concepts to make the beauty products shine.
* Organize and manage our digital creative asset library: be the point person for digital creative asset requests from press/PR, marketing, retail and sales.
* Stay current on industry trends and best practices: leverage the industry and competitive set to seek out new and relevant ways to communicate the Credo message thru graphic design.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a total design guru for this position. We want someone who shares our vision for the future and can help us get there.
* You’re an entrepreneur at heart, with a strong desire to be part of something bigger. We’re on a mission to reinvent the beauty industry and you’re right there with us, managing the business as if it were your own.
* You’re looking to stretch your abilities with a company that will provide many opportunities for ownership and growth.
* You’re passionate about good design – you have a great sense of visual style and a strong understanding for what catches the eye.
* You live and breathe the digital world and are permanently attached to your device and social media.
* You’re all about initiative, reliability and having a high level of ownership, but you also know when to reach out when you need help or guidance.
* You are looking to be part of the small but nimble and dynamic team. We pride ourselves on hiring happy, optimistic, inclusive and out-going people who work well together. While we are serious about achieving our goals, we love to have fun getting there.
This role requires:
Credo is a modern beauty apothecary start-up based in San Francisco, CA. Credo offers an exquisite collection of beautiful brands in all beauty categories focused on natural and sustainable ingredients and brand practices. In addition to its online beauty store, Credo currently has two stores: SF & NYC. For more information, please visit About us and for some recent press please click here.
For inquiries please email Lydia@credobeauty.com
Lipstick Angels Volunteers: Estheticians & Makeup Artists
New York City
Becoming a Lipstick Angel is a rewarding experience, which will enable you to contribute your skills and expertise to making a difference in people’s lives. The Lipstick Angels volunteers are the backbone of the organization, and without their support and commitment, we would not be able to provide services to seriously ill patients and other individuals. Due to the nature of our volunteer work with a diverse population of hospital patients, seniors and other individuals, the following is required:
To learn more and apply click here.