See full ingredients
Battington 3D Silk Half Lash - Regular Band
This Product Is: false half lashes applied with glue
Good For: the appearance of fuller lashes in a demi / half lash look
Why We Love It: Battington 3D Silk Half Lashes are handmade with silk lashes. Each lash can be used up to 25 times, if cared for properly. This style has a flexible cotton band for easy application.
To increase the life of your lashes, do not shower or sleep in your lashes. After removing your lashes, immediately peel off remaining glue on the band and always store lashes in the Battington box.
How to Use
1. Use your trusty eyelash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
2. Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
3. Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
4. Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
5. Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
6. Place the lash band as close to your natural lashline as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set. Read More