Clarifying Spot Gel: Oil Control
This product is: A fast-absorbing, alcohol-free, oil-free gel tackles blemishes at the source with 10% willow bark extract, a natural source of BHA salicylic acid. Can be used as a spot treatment or as an all-over, post-cleansing base.
Good for: Extra congested, oily, blemish-prone skin.
Why we love it:
- Tackles blemishes & controls excess oil: 10% willow bark extract, a natural source of BHA salicylic acid, and extracts of alpine willow herb, green tea, and lotus flower penetrate pores to exfoliate, control oil and reduce shine.
- Calms & soothes: Ginger water and Tasmanian pepper extract help calm blemish-prone skin
- Protects & balances: Clary sage extract further balances the skin while infusing it with protective antioxidants
- Feels like: lightweight, clear gel dissolves into skin without a trace, making it easy to layer additional products on top
- Smells like: lightly herbaceous, earthy scent derived from botanical extracts like willow bark and ginger
- Skin looks & feels: more even-toned, with a refined appearance of blemishes when used regularly
Smooth a thin, even layer onto clean skin, focusing on areas where skin tends to get oily. Reapply throughout the day as needed, up to three times.
Hint: When applying directly to blemishes, pat gently.
Help Us End Beauty Packaging Waste: click here to learn how to properly recycle your makeup & skin care products.
Click an ingredient for more info
Water/Aqua/Eau, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Isoamyl Laurate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isododecane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Arginine, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
All products are cruelty-free and formulated without ingredients on The Dirty List™️. At Credo, "clean" goes even deeper. Learn more.