SW Basics Cleanser
When did scrubbing your face with harsh chemicals become the standard way to get clean? We think that's weird. Next to rinsing with water, S.W. Basics Cleanser is about as simple as you can get. It's perfect for problem and sensitive skin. It's gentle, non-drying, and contains no alcohol. Plus it smells awesome. We start with a traditional organic rosewater-and-glycerin base, that tightens pores, moisturizes skin, removes dirt as well as acts as a natural emollient for a cooling effect on the skin. With a tiny bit of organic tea tree oil to deep clean pores and relieve redness. No soap, no alcohol, no para-sulfate-whatchamacallits.
• Organic: All ingredients in S.W. Basics Cleanser are 100% certified organic
• Non-comedogenic: So it won't clog pores!
• Family farmed: Our rosewater is the best available, sourced directly from a family-owned farm in Bulgaria
• 100% vegetable glycerin
• Certified cruelty free
• Gluten free
• Safety tested
• And never any parabens, fragrance, sulfates, or other synthetic nasties!
rosewater is an emollient, so it will moisturize and smooth by reducing water loss at the skin’s surface. rosewater also acts an anti-inflammatory, meaning that it will calm red, irritated and broken-out skin.
vegetable glycerin is a humectant, meaning it draws moisture from what’s around it. if you use a product with too much glycerin in it, it will actually pull the moisture from your face. but a small amount (like in our cleanser) will pull moisture from the air and add it to your skin. glycerin is also antibacterial, so it will remove dirt from your skin and help prevent those oh-so-annoying breakouts.
tea tree oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties, so it’s great for treating your acne and preventing more from popping up.
organic rosewater, organic vegetable glycerin, organic tea tree oil.
Shake well, apply to face with cotton round. Rinse gently with warm water.
• Pour into the palm of your hand and splash it on your face. Hey, it’s okay if it runs down your neck a bit!
• Grab a dropper and apply directly to your face, massage with your fingers and rinse.
• Mix with some S.W. Basics Exfoliant to make a gentle scrubbing cleanser!