African Botanics Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Cream
This Product Is: a multi-correcting face cream
Good for: hormonal, mature, unbalanced, seborrheic and sensitive skin types
Why We Love It: African Botanics Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Cream contains a high-performance formula that features biomimetic ceramides that help restore skin’s density and bounce, while profoundly improving texture and luminosity. Inspired by advances in regenerative medicine, a firming anti-aging matrix stimulates collagen and empowers skin to regain firmness and tone, helping to result in fewer signs of visible aging. This sustainably grown Intensive Recovery Cream shields against inflammation, oxidation, air pollution and dry climates.
A high concentration of plant peptides encourage cell renewal, while plumping and protecting the complexion. Distinct African Oil Complex™ ensures delivery of youth-preserving essential fatty acid matrix, and moisturizing botanicals fade and fight the signs of aging skin: fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, dark spots, hormonal imbalances, inflammation, redness, dryness and sagging.
- Cylindrotheca Fusiformis: Blue Marine micro-algae obtained by a sophisticated method of culture and extraction of microorganisms using a photo-bioreactor with a completely sustainable process. It has a powerful anti-wrinkle effect while stimulating cellular proliferation in the dermis and production of structural proteins by fibroblasts. It has been clinically proven to visibly decrease wrinkle depth and volume and dramatically improve elasticity, hydration and softness of the skin*.
- Ceramides: Reinforce skin’s barrier and increase hydration, giving you plumper, smoother, firmer-feeling skin with fewer visible lines and wrinkles, as well as fewer signs of sensitivity*.
- Detox System Ferment (Candida Saitoana): A detoxifying ferment rich in A-glucans from fungus Candida saitoana, obtained by fermentation biotechnology. This active boosts the cell autophagy and reinforces cell detoxification, thus improving cell and tissue longevity. In-vivo testing demonstrates improvement in overall complexion radiance and uniformity*.
- Anti-Aging Matrix (Helichrysum stoechas stem cells): Rich in oligosaccharides, this firming molecule regenerates the extracellular matrix by stimulating the synthesis of periostin which slows down over time. The structure of collagen fibers is regenerated and dermal tissue is consolidated. The skin regains firmness and tone and the appearance of wrinkles are reduced*.
- Oxidoreductase: Large group of enzymes that block oxygen in different forms from generating environmental damage*.
- Resveratrol: Fights free-radical damage with its antioxidant power, minimizing the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation*.
- Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
- Centella Asiatica: Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and numerous potent phyto-chemicals. Extracts have been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation*.
- Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of aging: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Stable and non-acidic form of vitamin C that is effective as an antioxidant. Ascorbyl palmitate is particularly effective at reducing environmental damage*.
- Panthenol: Pro-Vitamin B5 acts as an emollient and lubricant. Panthenol modifies itself biochemically to produce the d-pantothenic acid, essential for a normal tissue function and cellular regeneration*.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
- Marula Oil: Nourishes, soothes redness, maintains hydration, and leaves the skin feeling exceptionally soft*.
- Honeybush: Active compound in Honeybush, mangiferin, exhibits anti-aging activity against UVB-induced damage. It has been shown to reduce damage to collagen caused by UVB radiation in clinical studies. Honeybush provides antioxidant and photo-protective properties while soothing skin irritations and reducing redness*.
- Rooibos: Rich in polypehnols, flavonoids, phenolic acids, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides. Rooibos has been thoroughly researched as an active free-radical scavenger and is a source of alpha hydroxy acid, copper, zinc, magnesium and vitamin D*.
Suitable for all skin types. USE AM and PM to increase hydration, replenish moisture, soothe and de-stress the skin while firming and promoting rapid repair. Apply to face, neck and décolleté. Glide in gentle strokes along jawline up towards the ears from the center of your face towards temples and from the base of your neck upward to boost circulation. For skin in need of intense hydration, apply a few drops of Intensive Recovery Oil before applying the cream.