Good for: All Skin Types
Captivate with sexy definition for your eyes. Deep, rich, blend-able color that glides on gently without skipping or pulling on your delicate lids. Mesmerize Eyeliner includes Organic Coconut and Chamomile for ultimate soothing and nourishment.
606 Ink: black velvet (carmine free)
614 Truffle: soft taupey brown (carmine free)
619 Viper: decadent plum
Credo provides the largest clean beauty and skincare assortment that’s
vetted by experts, then field-tested by us. We obsessively examine every
ingredient (so you don’t have to). This means all of the beauty products
we carry are made without ingredients on our Dirty List.
1. Always start with a freshly sharpened, fine-tipped eyeliner pencil.
2. Round—apply liner to the upper and lower lids without touching at the corner.
3. Almond—apply liner only to the upper lids and lash line.
4. Natural—draw tiny strokes into the lash line. Begin above your iris, extending a bit past the outer corner of eye. The line should be straight across or slightly upward. Blend upward and outward. Smudge line lightly to soften the look.
5. Smoky—hold the skin of your upper lid taut, apply eyeliner in short strokes from the inside corner of the eye moving outward. The middle of the line should be a bit thicker than the edges. Use the eyeliner’s sponge tip to smudge the liner into the lash line. This creates a soft dramatic eye rather than a harshly defined eye.
6. Dramatic Smoky—follow instructions for Smoky, then apply Mesmerize Eye Color. Apply the color over the entire upper lids and blend outward using only your fingers. Blend, blend, blend. Follow with another layer of the pencil and smudge into the lash line with the sponge tip applicator.
7. Intense Drama—rim both upper and lower lids with the pencil and smudge with the tip applicator. For the bottom lid, simply pull the lid down and apply pencil onto the rim of the eye. Apply heavily on the bottom lid and then blink a few times to get color to the upper lash rim. Blend with the sponge tip applicator. Follow up by drawing Mesmerize Eye Color on the outer-third of the bottom lash line and blend into the lash line.Read More Read Less
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Mica Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Kernel) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax) Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil Chamomilia Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract [+/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, & CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]Read More Read Less