Herbivore Botanicals Phoenix Facial Oil
Totally Clean: Gluten-Free, No Artificial Fragrances, Vegan, Leaping Bunny, PETA Certified
Like a Phoenix from the ashes, allow your skin to regenerate with this blend of luxe botanical oils and skin cell renewing CoQ10. This oil will dramatically rehydrate and rejuvenate your skin at the cellular level. Leaves skin soft and silky with a renewed appearance and texture.
Super Good: In contrast to traditional cream moisturizers and lotions, which tend to be high in water and emulsifying agents but low in effective ingredients, our facial oils contain no fillers and are formulated with only effective natural ingredients. They absorb easily to get moisture, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin. Additionally, they form a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness and heat in the environment.
Everything we create contains the finest ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the best extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in the USA.
- Rosehip Oil: comes from the fruit of the wild rose plant, naturally rich in essential fatty acids omega 3, 6, and 9 that regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue. Rosehip is also high in trans-retinoic acid which aids in preventing premature aging.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: the richest natural source of beta carotene available. Beta carotene is a natural form of vitamin a that penetrates deeply into the skin to restore and revitalize from within.
- Coq10: an important naturally occurring substance that assists in producing biological energy within the cells. after the age of 30, the body produces less coq10 each year which in turn decreases the skin's natural collagen production and ability to regenerate skin cells. Nourishing the skin with natural coq10 can increase the skin's collagen production, leading to greater skin elasticity and less fine lines and wrinkles. It also boosts the skin's ability to regenerate itself. coq10 is a very small molecule that can easily penetrate into the skin.
- Chia Seed Co2: an excellent natural source of alpha lipoic acid to smooth fine lines and decrease inflammation while increasing skin's natural glow and radiance. It is also the richest source of omega 3 found in nature which makes it extra nourishing to the skin. Additionally, it is high in antioxidants and photonutrients to protect against premature aging from sun exposure.
- Meadowfoam Oil: forms a natural protective barrier to keep moisture and vitamins in the skin and works to naturally preserve the other oils around it.
- Neroli Oil: has been used for centuries to soften wrinkles, reduced veins and capillaries, and stimulate new growth in skin cells.