This product is: a 1% vegan retinol, peptide, and tranexamic acid serum
Good for: all skin types for normal, dry, combination, and oily
Product Description: INNBEAUTY PROJECT Retinol Remix 1% Retinol Treatment is a formula powered by 1% vegan retinol, peptide, and tranexamic acid that visibly minimizes wrinkles and enlarged pores while brightening, visibly reducing hyperpigmentation and smoothing the look of skin for radiant results. Innbeauty's serum is a retinol that is effective, not aggressive. This 1% retinol formula gives you all of the results and none of the typical side effects - say goodbye to the retinol scaries and the dry, flaky, irritated skin and breakouts. This lightweight, hydrating formula delivers three types of retinol (retinol, retinal, & hydroxypinacolone retinoate) with a time-released effect for serious visible results. In addition, the formula is packed with hydrators and soothers like centella asiatica & german chamomile to nourish the skin You can expect an increase in firmness & smoothness with a visible reduction in lines & wrinkles, enlarged pores, dark spots & hyperpigmentation.
This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free and comes in recyclable packaging.
- Apply to clean, dry skin
- Pump a pea-size amount onto your finger
- Distribute equally between the four quadrants of your face and neck (forehead, right cheek, left cheek, chin/neck)
- Apply around orbital bone
- Avoid sensitive skin around eye area and corners of nose and mouth.
- Spread evenly across skin
- Allow to absorb for a couple of minutes, then layer 10 + 10 Moisturizer with 10% Vitamin C + 10% Peptide Complex + Ceramides (sold separately)
- Always wear broad-spectrum mineral SPF during the day while using retinol
If you’re new to retinol:
- Start by using two to three times per week at night
- If redness or irritation occurs, drop usage down to one to two times per week
- It can take skin a couple of weeks to get used to retinol, so start slow and build up
- If applying directly causes sensitivity, try mixing with 10 + 10 Moisturizer with 10% Vitamin C + 10% Peptide Complex + Ceramides (sold separately) to soften the potency. These two products have a similar pH, so the benefits won't negate one another
For extra sensitive skin types try the retinol sandwich method to start. After cleansing skin, apply a layer of moisturizer, then follow a pea sized amount of retinol on face & neck. Follow that with another layer of moisturizer on top. This will help soften the potency and allow sensitive skin types to ease into using a retinol.
- Vegan Retinol 1%: Visibly reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles while smoothing skin.
- Peptide and Tranexamic Acid: Visibly firm and fade hyperpigmentation for a brighter, more even-toned look.
- Centella asiatica, Tazman Pepper, and Roman Chamomile: Visibly minimize signs of irritation, bumps, and flaking associated with retinol use.