The Nue Co Topical-C
Good for: All Skin Types
A supplement for your face; Topical – C is a powdered vitamin c that when mixed into your existing moisturizer, serum or face oil, dissolves into the skin for a brighter, more even appearance. The freshest, most potent form of vitamin c, it can be used daily in the morning or at night. No fillers, no preservatives, just pure ingredients.
- L-Ascorbic Acid – otherwise known as vitamin c
- Ferulic Acid – an antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. Enhances performance and stability of vitamin c
- Tapioca Starch – derived from the cassava root. Helps deliver vitamin c to the skin and leave it smooth
- Colloidal Oatmeal – calms irritation and redness
- Aloe Vera – soothes skin and promotes healing
The Credo Promise
Credo provides the largest clean beauty and skincare assortment that’s Read More
vetted by experts, then field-tested by us. We obsessively examine every
ingredient (so you don’t have to). This means all of the beauty products
we carry are made without ingredients on our Dirty List.
How to Use
For best results, add 2 – 3 shakes of powder to your moisturizer, serum or water and mix into the palm of your hand. Apply to clean, dry skin daily. You will notice a significant change in skin brightness if used nightly. Read More
tapioca starch, l-ascorbic acid, ferulic acid, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) powder Read More