Out of Stock
Luxury Vegan Makeup Brush Soap
This Product Is: a vegan makeup brush soap and cleaner
Why We Love It: Jenny Patinkin Luxury Vegan Makeup Brush Soap really gets the job done, whether your brushes are vegan or natural hair. Made with vegetable-based glycerin, coconut milk and vitamin E, the sulfate-free, fragrance-free, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial formula washes away oils and pigments without leaving a residue or drying out the bristles.
Bonus: The tin may be repurposed or recycled when empty.
- Run bristles under warm water or submerge in a bowl of warm water. Swirl the bristles over the soap pan, rinsing and repeating until a light foam begins to form.*
- Once slightly foamy, use fingertips and hands to gently massage away oils and pigments, rinsing and repeating as necessary until pigments are no longer visible and a rich lather has developed.
- Rinse under running water or swirl in clean water until they feel squeaky clean. Squeeze the brush head in a washcloth or towel to remove excess water and reshape.
- Lay flat on a counter with the head hanging over the edge in order to assure full air circulation while drying.
- For a deeper clean of your makeup brushes or sponges, pair with the Jenny Patinkin Pure Luxury Love Scrubbers.
*Vegan brushes can take longer to get foamy than natural hair brushes as they are not porous and do not absorb any oils, allowing them to build up on the surface instead. Vegan brushes that have been used with creamy products may take several swirls/rinses before foam begins to form. Once they have fully lathered, they are free of all pigments and oils.
Help Us End Beauty Packaging Waste: click here to learn how to properly recycle your makeup & skin care products.
Click an ingredient for more info
aqua (water), glycerin, sorbitol, sodium stearate, sodium laurate, sodium oleate, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, sodium myristate, sodium chloride, citric acid, glyceryl laurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium thiosulfate, sodium citrate, titanium dioxide, trisodium sulfosuccinate, tocopherol, pentasodium pentetate, tetrasodium etidronate.
This product is fragrance free.
All products are cruelty-free and formulated without ingredients on The Dirty List™️. At Credo, "clean" goes even deeper. Learn more.
Jenny Patinkin is a highly sought-after beauty expert, entrepreneur, makeup artist and author known for her earth-friendly and age-aware approach to beauty. Nationally recognized for her broad industry knowledge and expertise, and for her simple and low-tech approach to skincare and makeup, Jenny appears regularly on network TV and prominent digital media channels. She is the bestselling author of Lazy Perfection, The Art of Looking Great Without Really Trying (Running Press/Hachette).
All Jenny Patinkin products are made with eco-conscious materials that are sustainably sourced, certified organic, vegan and non-toxic while also featuring luxurious elements such as semi-precious gemstones, rose gold plating or keepsake packaging.
Buy Any Jenny Patinkin Sustainable Luxury Brush + Get a FREE GIFT Sustainable Luxury Makeup Brush Case. Limited time only. While supplies last. Value: $30.