Sr. Accountant (SF- HQ based)
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for key functions within the Accounting & Finance Department, including accounts payable, payroll, sales tax filing, managing vendor reimbursements, bank reconciliations, support on monthly close, and other ad hoc projects. This is a full-time position located at Credo’s office in the Presidio in San Francisco. The position reports to the CFO.
Email Shivani@credobeauty.com to apply.
Within Credo, the Sr. Accountant has primary working relationships with operations, merchandising, e-commerce, and retail stores. Outside of Credo, the position works closely with Credo’s brand partners and other vendors, the payroll service, banking team.
- Ensure that Credo’s accounting processes are organized, timely, documented, and focused on serving our mission and customers. All accounting processes must follow industry guidelines, GAAP standards, and meet audit requirements.
- Ownership of the accounts payable cycle, including entering and paying vendor bills, managing communications, issuing vendor credits, etc.
- Enter and manage bi-weekly payroll, including reporting, hiring, terminations, etc.
- Complete monthly sales tax filings and make accompanying entries into the accounting system.
- Contribute to general ledger maintenance and monthly close, including cash account reconciliations and entries related to the above.
- Provide excellent support to and communicate effectively with all key stakeholders (co-workers, service providers, vendors, etc.).
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting in the retail industry
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with outside vendors and co-workers
- Extremely organized and able to manage a multitude of planned and ad hoc tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, a desire to learn, and a great attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience using Netsuite and with a retail fiscal calendar preferred
Credo is always looking for excellent candidates for our Retail locations. Our Management team and Beauty Specialists are an integral part of our in-store experience. We love to hear from passionate makeup artists, estheticians and clean beauty enthusiasts who want to work in one of our amazing locations. If interested in finding out if a specific store is hiring please email email@example.com.
*Applicants welcome for all store locations: San Diego, Plano, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco.
Store Team members would be responsible for educating, teaching and showing our customers about the products we carry. With over 100 different brands we have so much to offer our guests. Through one-on-one personal attention, “clean swap” consultations, mini facial services, organic brow and lip waxing, makeup education, as well as makeup appointments we work closely with all customers to ensure their satisfaction. Our Chicago, LA, and San Francisco stores have a Tata Harper Spa room to be able to provide beautiful, custom Tata Harper facial and body treatments.
Team members will be set up for success through our Clean Beauty training that provides detailed information on all brands and their platform in the industry. We continuously increase our education through store events with the founders themselves, new product launches as well as additional training classes.
We would work cohesively in a retail setting with a beautiful backdrop that offers creativity and inspiration. A beautiful storefront and store design will allow our customer an amazing shopping experience and store members a beautiful place to work.
Looking for Management, Full Time, Part Time and Freelancers to join our team. Please direct all questions to Kristin Scaturro at Kristin@credobeauty.com and we look forward to speaking with any interested candidates.
Lipstick Angels Volunteers: Estheticians & Makeup Artists
Los Angeles, New York City and San FranciscoBecoming a Lipstick Angel is a rewarding experience, which will enable you to contribute your skills and expertise to making a difference in people’s lives. The Lipstick Angels volunteers are the backbone of the organization, and without their support and commitment, we would not be able to provide services to seriously ill patients and other individuals. Due to the nature of our volunteer work with a diverse population of hospital patients, seniors and other individuals, the following is required:
To learn more and apply click here.
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results.