Clean Beauty Expert
San Francisco, CA | Part Time
Credo is a beauty startup based in San Francisco, CA boasting the largest clean beauty assortment in skincare and makeup. Credo is a trusted voice in an unregulated beauty industry and is a recognized pioneer in clean beauty retail. Powered by a deep commitment to healthy beauty, we challenge conventional ingredient standards and believe that consumers should not have to sacrifice health for substance.
Credo’s entered the space in early 2015 with ecommerce followed by a flagship store in San Francisco on historic Fillmore Street that same year. The addressable market for clean beauty continues to be the fastest growing in the industry. To meet consumer demand, additional Credo stores have opened in New York City, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston and Plano.
Our Credo stores offer clients the largest selection of safe, non-toxic beauty products. Credo’s mission is to change the way people think about the products they put on their bodies. Credo’s in-store Experts, both makeup artists and estheticians, are informed, passionate advocates for clean beauty and provide exceptional in store customer service.
Team members are responsible for educating & selling over 110 brands to our clients. Through one-on-one personal attention; clean swap consultations, mini facials, spa services, & color consultations, we work closely with all clients to ensure satisfaction.
We work cohesively in a beautiful retail environment supporting creativity & inspiration. Our professional setting offers our clientele an extraordinary shopping experience & our staff a welcoming place to work.
- Meet sales goals by educating clients on various brands and products we carry as well as providing services
- Offer mini facials, makeup applications and clean swaps to inspire sales and future repeat business
**If a licensed esthetician, offer spa services within our Tata Harper Spa & perform facial waxes services on the selling floor
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Take part in training & education classes as well as in store events.
- Understand ingredients and their efficacy as well as keeping up with trends in the industry
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandizing standards by supporting in daily cleaning, maintaining stock as well as presentations.
- Assist in putting away shipments weekly as well as maintaining testers throughout the store
- Assist online clients using our Credo Live platform
- Effectively communicate with peers, store manager, customers and in store representatives from our Brands
- Handle customer issues that come up in a professional manner and keeping the client happy
- Open and close the store to standards and maintain throughout the day
- Following company policy and guidelines
- Additional store duties as needed
- Experience as selling professional; retail, makeup and/or Spa
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a passion for guest service and a competency for selling.
- Able to work flexible days/nights/hours, weekends and holidays
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Lift and carry 50 pounds; bend and stretch to stock shelves
- Work in a retail store with a “scent-filled” environment
- Handle and apply cosmetic products to clients
- Some travel time may be required
- Move around in the back-store rooms/offices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Being able to stand for long periods of time
- This is a retail position, so your physical presence is required
How to apply:
Email us at email@example.com with the subject "Clean Beauty Expert, San Francisco". Don't forget to tell us a little about yourself.
Credo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that welcomes applicants and employees of all genders, races, background, orientations and nationalities.
Lipstick Angels Volunteers: Estheticians & Makeup Artists
Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco:
Becoming a Lipstick Angel is a rewarding experience, which will enable you to contribute your skills and expertise to making a difference in people’s lives. The Lipstick Angels volunteers are the backbone of the organization, and without their support and commitment, we would not be able to provide services to seriously ill patients and other individuals. Due to the nature of our volunteer work with a diverse population of hospital patients, seniors and other individuals, the following is required:
To learn more and apply click here.
Equal Employment Opportunities:
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results.