Jenny Patinkin Pure Luxury Au Naturel Green Tea Makeup Sponge | Credo
Skip to main content
products/GTMS-Main.jpg

Jenny Patinkin Pure Luxury Au Naturel Green Tea Makeup Sponge

out of stock

Double Points on all purchases!

New

Jenny Patinkin Pure Luxury Au Naturel Green Tea Makeup Sponge

Double Points on all purchases!

New

Jenny Patinkin Pure Luxury Au Naturel Green Tea Makeup Sponge

Free shipping on orders over $50 + 30 day returns

Earn 16 points in Credo Rewards

Size: One Size

Free shipping on orders over $50 + 30 day returns

Earn 16 points in Credo Rewards

out of stock
See full ingredients

Pure Luxury Au Naturel Green Tea Makeup Sponge

This Product Is: a 70% plant-based makeup sponge made from organic green tea and 30% biodegradable waterborne polyurethane.

Good For: all skin types

Why We Love It: Jenny Patinkin Pure Luxury Au Naturel Green Tea Makeup Sponge is a complexion perfector and planet protector. Made from dye-free organic green tea, this sponge is both the color of green tea and contains a light green tea scent. 

Biodegradable, dye-free, non-toxic, antibacterial, vegan, and latex-free.

Use damp or dry to deliver a seamless, natural application of makeup. Dab the sponge over the skin to blend foundation, blush, highlighter or any product you choose, and then use the flat side to contour, shape and correct.

Wash after each use (or as often as you can) with fragrance free soap.

Click an ingredient for more info

70% organic green tea leaves and 30% waterborne polyurethane foam

All products are cruelty-free and formulated without ingredients on The Dirty List™️. At Credo, "clean" goes even deeper. Learn more.

Vegan

Jenny Patinkin is a highly sought-after beauty expert, entrepreneur, makeup artist and author known for her earth-friendly and age-aware approach to beauty. Nationally recognized for her broad industry knowledge and expertise, and for her simple and low-tech approach to skincare and makeup, Jenny appears regularly on network TV and prominent digital media channels. She is the bestselling author of Lazy Perfection, The Art of Looking Great Without Really Trying (Running Press/Hachette).

All Jenny Patinkin products are made with eco-conscious materials that are sustainably sourced, certified organic, vegan and non-toxic while also featuring luxurious elements such as semi-precious gemstones, rose gold plating or keepsake packaging.