All Becomes Clear Blemish Serum
All Becomes Clear Blemish Serum
A concentrated, non-congesting facial serum that has been formulated to support skin prone to breakouts.
Orders over $50 ship free
30 day returns
- Choosing your shade
- How to use
- Sustainable Packaging
- About the brand
Blemish prone, sensitive, oily, and combination skin.
Why we stand behind it
All Becomes Clear Blemish Serum has been formulated to support skin prone to breakouts—maintaining the moisture barrier and reducing flakiness. Its natural antioxidant properties target both the causes and effects of persistent blemishes and work to reduce the appearance of irritated skin.
Zinc: Helps reduce shine and congestion, while hydrating delicate skin.
this product meets
The Credo Clean Standard™
Every product we offer meets our industry leading standards for safety and sustainability.learn more
This product is
What is an undertone?
An undertone is the color beneath the surface of your skin, which never changes (even with a tan). There are three types of undertones:
I see red or pink undertones around the perimeter of my face and neck.
My skin burns easily, but barely tans.
My skin looks better in silver jewelry than gold.
I see both pink and yellow undertones around the perimeter of my face and neck.
My skin sometimes burns and sometimes tans.
My skin looks good in both gold and silver jewelry.
I see yellow or golden undertones around the perimeter of my face and neck.
My skin rarely burns, but tans easily.
My skin looks better in gold jewelry than silver.
Find your shade match
Take our 1 minute quiz and get matched to real people with your skin tone and type.
1. PM Cleanse: At night, cleanse using Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
2. Spritz with Toner: For best results apply while skin is slightly moist from the toner to aid maximum absorption of the active ingredients. We recommend the Pai Lotus and Orange Blossom BioAffinity Tonic (dry/sensitive skin) or the Pai Rice Plant and Rosemary BioAffinity Tonic (combination / blemish prone skin)
3. Pump: Warm one pump of serum in the fingertips.
4. Apply Serum: Apply to center of face working outwards in light pressing movements, finishing with the neck and décolletage.
5. Relax: Leave skin to breathe and regenerate overnight*.
How Often Should I Apply: Everyone′s skin is different and how regularly you apply your Serum will depend on your specific skin concerns. It can be used 1-2 times per week, or on consecutive days as an intensive week-long treatment when your skin needs a concentrated boost. *During the testing of our Serums we found this to be best practice. However, if you feel you need extra hydration, apply 1-2 pumps of your Day Cream once the Serum has penetrated the skin.
Full ingredient list
Click or tap an ingredient to learn more
Powered by ClearForMe
Help us end beauty packaging waste
We co-founded the nonprofit Pact to demystify how to recycle your beauty packaging empties and divert waste from landfills.
How to recycle your empties
1. Disassemble and clean all components
2. Pick the right disposal bin
3. Drop off your empties at your nearest Pact bin
Pai’s mission is to lead the way with innovative, results-driven organic skincare. Created for anyone that wants to treat their skin – no matter how sensitive – to the best natural ingredients without compromise. Every single Pai product is formulated and manufactured in its West London HQ. Pai products are certified organic by COSMOS, the Soil Association, the Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International and is London Living Wage accredited.SHOP ALL Pai