Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer is a semi-matte formula with soothing botanicals to help calm and revitalize the skin. Aloe vera aids in long-lasting hydration while white tea and rosemary extract help combat free radicals. Sodium hyaluronate helps to seal in moisture and promote skin microcirculation beneath the surface, resulting in a smooth and all-around fuller appearance.
• Los Roques perfect for the fairest of skin.
• Belle Mare for those who consider themselves fair, but perhaps not the fairest.
• Hanalei for those with fair skin in the winter that can tan to a golden hue in the summer.
• Ramla Bay for those with strong olive undertones that can warm to a caramel hue.
• Lovina a tan shade that works well for those with rich, deep undertones.
• Muriwai a dark hue for deep complexions with neutral undertones.
Credo provides the largest clean beauty and skincare assortment that’s
vetted by experts, then field-tested by us. We obsessively examine every
ingredient (so you don’t have to). This means all of the beauty products
we carry are made without ingredients on our Dirty List.
Apply like you would a moisturizer, making sure it's blended well for an even skin tone.Read More Read Less
active ingredients: zinc oxide 12%, titanium dioxide 2% - purpose: sunscreen
inactive ingredients: water (aqua), aloe barbadensis leaf extract**, glycerin, caprylic capric triglyceride, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, glyceryl stearate, behenyl olivate, chondrus crispus extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract**, stearic acid, dimethicone, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, methylcellulose, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, butyrospermun parkii (shea butter)*, rosa canina (rose hip) fruit oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract**, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil, xanthan gum, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin, phenethyl alcohol. may contain: mica, titanium dioxide (ci77891), iron oxide (ci77491, ci77492, ci77499).
*certified organic ingredients. ingrédients certifiés biologiques.Read More Read Less