Nourish & Amplify Mascara
Nourish & Amplify Mascara
A high performance, growth-activated mascara that delivers instant drama and promotes the overall ′oomph′ of your lashes over time.
Orders over $50 ship free
30 day returns
- How to use
- Sustainable Packaging
- About the brand
For those who have sensitive eyes/skin.
Why we stand behind it
Plume Science Nourish and Amplify Mascara is the first of it′s kind, clean mascara that helps you achieve long, full, glam-looking lashes the moment you apply it. Nourish and Amplify Mascara contains patented actives to improve the health, and heft, of your lashes over time.
- Powered by the same active, patented ingredients in the award-winning Lash Serum to promote longer, fuller and thicker lashes over time.
- Long-wearing, non-flaking, intense black pigment.
- Highly buildable formula that delivers length on the first coat, and volume on each subsequent coat.
- Moisturizing, nourishing ingredients to promote the overall health of your lashes.
Free from: micro-plastics, dimethicone, acrylates or related polymers, vinyl (vp) polymers, polypropylene, or nylon.
1. Start with our Curl & Lift Lash Curler for maximum curl and brow dusting length.
2. Wipe excess product on the inside of the tube.
3. Starting at the base of your lashes, shimmy the brush back and forth while pulling upwards to bring out your lengthiest lashes. Continue this motion all along your lash line.
4. For an elongated cat-eye effect, focus most of your application on the outer lashes with just a touch of definition on the inner lashes.
5. Start with one coat for luxurious length, two coats for voluptuous volume, or three coats for lashes you can see from the cheap seats.
Full ingredient list
Nourish & Amplify Mascara 0.1 oz / 4 ml: Ingredients: aqua || ci 77499 || propanediol || octyldodecyl myristate || rhus verniciflua (berry) peel cera || polyglyceryl-6 distearate || hydrolyzed jojoba esters || hydrolyzed adansonia digitata (baobab) seed extract || cellulose || calcium sodium borosilicate || capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer || oryza sativa (rice) bran cera || copernicia cerifera (carnauba) cera || pullulan || sorbitol || trehalose || acacia senegal gum || xanthan gum || silica || behenic acid || glyceryl caprylate || sodium citrate || ricinus communis (castor) seed oil || arginine || lactic acid || jojoba esters || glycine soja (soybean) germ extract || triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract || glycerin || caprylhydroxamic acid || coleus forskohlii || scutellaria baicalensis root extract
Help us end beauty packaging waste
We co-founded the nonprofit Pact to demystify how to recycle your beauty packaging empties and divert waste from landfills.
How to recycle your empties
1. Disassemble and clean all components
2. Pick the right disposal bin
3. Drop off your empties at your nearest Pact bin
Plume Science is the only company to master a natural enhancing eyelash and brow serum that helps grow your hair follicles. Results have been proven that your lashes will go on for days.SHOP ALL Plume Science