Receive 2X Rewards Points through 12/9!
Good for: Hyper-sensitive, redness
Pai Instant Calm Serum has been expertly formulated to support skin prone to irritation and hyper sensitivity. Ultra calming Sea Aster actively inhibits the molecules that cause skin to flare and strengthens surface blood vessels helping to alleviate redness. The natural anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties of Wild Oat work to repair damaged skin while Hyaluronic Acid intensively hydrates skin to help maintain tone and suppleness. Super concentrated but without the irritation usually associated with more ‘active’ products, this Serum is especially suited to distressed skin in need of extra care.
• Restores calm and confidence to reactive skin
• Reduces appearance of redness caused by flushing and Rosacea by up to 27%
• Stimulates skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin to plump skin and smooth the appearance of fine lines
Rosacea Friendly: Free from Alcohol (denat.), Witch Hazel, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Menthol and other common triggers
Credo provides the largest clean beauty and skincare assortment that’s
vetted by experts, then field-tested by us. We obsessively examine every
ingredient (so you don’t have to). This means all of the beauty products
we carry are made without ingredients on our Dirty List.
1. PM Cleanse: At night, cleanse using Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
2. Spritz with Toner: For best results apply while skin is slightly moist from the toner to aid maximum absorption of the active ingredients. We recommend the Pai Lotus and Orange Blossom BioAffinity Tonic (dry/sensitive skin) or the Pai Rice Plant and Rosemary BioAffinity Tonic (combination/sensitive skin)
3. Pump: Warm one pump of serum in the fingertips.
4. Apply Serum: Apply to centre of face working outwards in light pressing movements, finishing with the neck and décolletage.
5. Relax: Leave skin to breathe and regenerate overnight*.
How Often Should I Apply: Everyone's skin is different and how regularly you apply your Serum will depend on your specific skin concerns. It can be used 1-2 times per week, or on consecutive days as an intensive week-long treatment when your skin needs a concentrated boost.
*During the testing of our Serums we found this to be best practice. However, if you feel you need extra hydration, apply 1-2 pumps of your Pai Skincare Day Cream once the Serum has penetrated the skin.
sea aster: inhibits the release of cutaneous neuropeptides, the molecules that cause skin to flare, while strengthening the surface blood vessels, helping to reduce the appearance of redness.
wild oat: famed for its ability to soothe reactive skin, enriched wild oat extract works to improve the appearance of delicate or damaged skin and helps to protect skin against environmental irritants.
hyaluronic acid: this water-attracting molecule provides deep hydration; plumping and softening the skin from within. it also helps to prevent the free radical and uv damage associated with premature ageing.
aqua - purified water, citrus aurantium dulcis fruit water* - orange fruit water, avena sativa kernel extract* - oat extract, glycerin* - vegetable glycerine, glyceryl stearate, citrate - emulsifier derived from sustainable palm oil, cetearyl alcohol - emulsifier derived from coconut oil, aster maritima / tripolium extract - sea aster extract, sodium, hyaluronate - hyaluronic acid, carya ovata bark extract - hickory bark extract, litsea, cubeba fruit oil* - may chang oil, adesmia boronoides flower / leaf / stem oil* - paramela oil, helianthus annuus seed oil* - sunflower seed oil, caprylic / capric, triglyceride - emulsifier derived from coconut oil, acacia senegal gum – arabic gum, xantham gum - xanthan gum, sodium levulinate - non-irritating preservative derived from corn, sodium anisate - non-irritating preservative derived from basil, glyceryl caprylate - humectant derived from coconut oil, tocopherol - natural vitamin e, lactic acid - ph stabiliser derived from sugar beet, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract* - rosemary leaf extract.
naturally occurring molecules within essential oils: citral*, limonene*.
*organically produced: 79%. nut-free.