Marula Mineral Face Mask 50 ml
This Product Is: a mineral face mask
Good for: sensitive, normal, dry, mature, combination, oily and blemish prone skin types
Why We Love it: African Botanics Mineral Cleansing Mask is packed with cutting-edge plant stem cell biotechnology, essential minerals and unique botanicals. This clay-based treatment clarifies and revitalizes dull, congested skin without irritation or dehydration. Specifically designed to help with pollution, skin congestion, redness and uneven skin tone with advanced age defying actives, nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
• Kaolin - absorbs toxins, impurities and gently clears pores. Reduces the appearance of surface redness, without over-drying the skin.
• Avocado: Rich in fatty acids, Avocado oil has been used for its soothing and nourishing effect on the skin. It provides essential phospholipids to nourish dry and dehydrated skin*.
• Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
• Marula Oil: Nourishes, soothes redness, maintains hydration, and leaves the skin feeling exceptionally soft*.
• Resurrection Plant: Clinical studies confirm that a combination of the polyphenolic tannin, 3,4,5-tri-O-galloylquinic acid, and a disaccharide (Trehalose) is responsible for the activation of rapid hydration and protection of the skin against desiccation. Trehalose is associated with anhydrobiosis which is the ability of plants to withstand extended periods of desiccation due to high water retention capabilities. Extreme summer and winter conditions combined with environmental factors often dehydrate the skin, negatively affecting condition, skin radiance and cell regeneration. Resurrection Plant is a clinically proven solution for the prevention of dermal water loss, dry dull skin, epithelial cell mortality and visible wrinkling*.
• Globularia Cordifolia: Stem cell culture helps reduce the level of pro-aging agents and local micro-inflammation in the skin. It decreases skin redness and enhances natural skin glow. Globularia cordifolia ferment, i.e. heart–leaved globe daisy, acts like skin’s “bodyguard” to help defend against environmental stressors due to its natural ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions*.
• Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion*.
• Zinc PCA: Helps to balance oil while providing hydration*.
• Copper: Antioxidant, stimulates collagen production*.
• Rooibos: A source of potent antioxidants, alpha hydroxy acid and the enzyme superoxide dismutase. It is rich in vitamin D, zinc, manganese, calcium and magnesium. Rooibos has been proven to be anti-allergenic and is known to help skin conditions such as inflammation, rashes, acne, eczema and dermatitis*.
• Cape Rose Geranium: Known to create a balance between oily and dry skin by balancing the production of sebum.
• Rose: Contains vitamins and antioxidants that help moisturize dry skin. Its astringent properties help tighten pores and reduce redness and inflammation due to distended capillaries.
After cleansing/exfoliating, apply a thin layer to dry skin using fingertips, avoiding the eye area. Relax and allow the mask to work for 5-15 min while enjoying the intoxication aroma of Damask Rose, Rose Geranium and Clementine. Add warm water and lightly massage using a circular motion to gently exfoliate. Indulge 2 - 3 times a week depending on your skin’s needs.